Ever since its inception in 1994, the name ‘164’ has been associated with ‘a good sandwich’
- We bake our own bread, every day, with just 5 ingredients: water, extra virgin olive oil, yeast, flour and salt.
- This bread forms the basis of our sandwich menu – all our sandwiches are in a hand made ciabatta or focaccia bread.
- We choose our sandwich fillings based on one thing only – quality.
- All of our sandwiches are fresh, every day, without fail, and never roll over to the next day.
- Leftover sandwiches are donated to food and homeless charities.
We sell exciting and unusual sandwiches that are packed with flavour, texture and are hearty in size. Our flavour combinations are largely a mixture of Italian and Middle Eastern tastes, while also catering to traditional palates with more classically-oriented recipes.
We hand make ciabatta and focaccia bread every day in our bakery. Fresh, baked on-site and with no additives, enhancers or artificial flavourings. Left over bread is turned into delicious crostini – simply sliced and baked with sea salt, oil and rosemary; a complimentary offering while you wait for your coffee, or for your sandwich to be toasted.
Our main suppliers, North Star Coffee Roasters in Leeds and Casa Espresso in Bradford are dedicated to providing coffees of the highest quality by working with speciality-focussed producers from all over the world. At 164 Munro House the focus is on light, seasonal blends, while at 164 Woodhouse Lane, we serve a dark Italian roast, specially crafted to traditional tastes.
164 currently has two shops in Leeds
Sandwiches and salads are also available to buy from Cielo’s on York Pace.
Delivery and Catering are available.
164 Munro House
Munro House, Duke Street, Leeds, LS9 8AG
The eat in, city centre 164 experience.Read More
164 Woodhouse Lane, Leeds LS2 9HB
The original take-away sandwich shop.Read More
Cielo York Place
18 York Place, Leeds LS1 2EX
164 sandwiches available to buy at Cielo York Place.Read More
Sign up for news and event invitations from 164: